How We Recruit?
When you reach out to us to fulfill your recruitment need, we take the following steps to ensure that you get the right person for the job. On time without any hassle.
- We use our own up-to-date databank as well as publish advertisements in the national newspapers and social media handles to collect applications of qualified candidates.
- Applications are scrutinized by our committee as per the client’s requirements.
- Short listed candidates’ CVs are sent to the employer for their consideration.
- Interview and final selection of the candidates is carried out by the employer. We provide all the assistance and handle logistics.
- Selected candidates will have a medical examination in an authorized hospital or clinic. Only candidates found medically fit for foreign employment are sent for further visa process.
After receiving all the necessary documents including visa copies, the candidates will be deployed within 3 weeks.
*We assist all the selected candidates to get their documents in order.
*We make all the necessary flight schedule arrangements after receiving the candidates’ visas.
*Ticketing and Immigration Clearance: The employer is required to provide PTA for the selected candidates or in case traveling expenses are borne by the candidates themselves, TGRE will obtain necessary Immigration Clearance from the Department of Labour and complete all formalities required for departure.
*Orientation before departure: We provide basic orientation to all the candidates before traveling abroad. During the orientation, they are informed about their duties and responsibilities, working environment while abroad and other salient features about the laws of the country of employment.
*TGRE takes full responsibility to deploy manpower (workers) in time except under unavailability of air tickets or other unforeseen circumstances that are not under our control.
*TGRE is liable to take back the technically unfit and unable workers if found so by the employer.
- Client Inquiry
- CV Collection
- Draft legal documents
- CV selected by clients
- Schedule Interview
- The Legal documents are sent to the chamber of commerce and Nepal embassy for attestation
- Interview is Conducted
- Offer Letter Issued and signed
- After the legal documents are attested. pre-approval from the Department of Labour is received
- Medical Test and Police Report gets underway
- Apply for Visa at the Embassy of the Employer’s country
- Obtain Labour Clearance for the candidates
- Flight booking by the Client
- Candidates depart to country of employment
DisclaimerThe above timeline is subject to the attestation of the legal documents at the Chamber of Commerce and Nepal Embassy.
Five Legal Documents
In order to get pre-approval from the department of labor we require the following documents.
All of the following documents need to be attested from the Chamber of Commerce and Nepal Embassy of the employer’s country.
- Demand Letter:
Details regarding the categories and the number of workers required need to be mentioned. The letter needs to be in the company’s official letter head, with seal and signature.
- Power of Attorney/ Authorization Letter:
Authorizing the Agent in Nepal to act on the employer’s behalf.
- Service Agreement:
Briefing the terms and conditions applicable to both the parties.
- Contract Paper
Job Offer Agreement for the candidate provided by the company showing salary and other benefits including food, accommodation, transportation, leave facilities, medical facilities, insurance and air passage etc.
- Guarantee Letter
This letter provides guarantee to the Ministry of Labour, Nepal, stating that the stated workers will be working as per the attested documents provided.* These documents have a standard Government format. Therefore, please write to us and we’ll send you their sample copies.